Snowboard Kids Idea Snowboard Kids Idea

Please. Finish. This.

This is incredibly gorgeous, and this piece is probably one of my favorite songs of all freaking time. I think I enjoyed the acoustic a bit more than the overdrive guitar BUT BUT-that being said- this could be mind-blowingly awesome.

Snowboard Kids 2 - Jingle Town Snowboard Kids 2 - Jingle Town

I agree with Ellebirdy ^_^ It's got a nice feel and tone to it, but the dips are a little over played. Just a little less would make this even better. Still, nicely done ^_^

Snowboard Kids - Wendy's House Snowboard Kids - Wendy's House

Hey! Yeah! An awesome Snowboard Kids remix!

These songs are all so flipping complex and wonderful, I always love hearing when someone does a good job with them :) The middle was probably my favorite part, the way you built into it. Very awesome. Totally favorited.

Hang Castle (Sonik & Sky) Hang Castle (Sonik & Sky)

Super rad! Not even close to kidding, I love what you did with the upside down melody. Using some of the original sounds was awesome, and the shift into the right side up...perfection. 5 stars, 5/5 for sure.

DreamEater responds:

Thank you very much for checkin it out bro! I'm so very glad you like it :D

Advanced Advanced

This is a very relaxing piece. I enjoy a lot of *what's the word* pulsating type sounds and ambient trance music, so this song was very soothing to my ears. Excellent work my friend :3

ForeverBound responds:

thanks man :D

A childs melody A childs melody

Holy crap. that's rad. completely different direction than I took. That's pretty sweet. thanks for the cred. ^_^

Ossikater responds:

I can fill you in on the story bro. I had to make up a scary movie score for the theater dudes in my school, and fast. So I was browsing around for something i could use. Then I found your zelda song and the sound was amazing! The only thing was that it wasnt scary. So I put some evil dark cellos there and boom! Thanks a lot for not calling the cops or anything. I owe you one! ;)

Pokemon R/B/Y Rocket Hideout Pokemon R/B/Y Rocket Hideout

lol That's Rad

Ummmmm ok so this is pretty much badass. I liked this original from the game for some reason. and you made it way better lol good job.

VGSongbird responds:

LOVE how you could've walked down the hall to my bedroom and told me this there :D

Dire Dire Docks Dubstep Remix Dire Dire Docks Dubstep Remix

EPIC MARIO IS EPIC! >.<

d>.<b I was rocking out to this hardcore. I friggen LOVE this song. and I L O V E what you did with it. The distortion is not overdone, which a lot of the NG Audio Poster's tend to do with this piece. The feeling of this piece is not altered, but rather enhanced. The beat is superb. I have nothing but good things to say about this piece. Favorited. 10/10, 5/5

fishfood2021 responds:

This remix is definitely my favorite. Thanks for being the first to review this song :). I really appreciate it.

zelda:hyrulefield gameboy zelda:hyrulefield gameboy

Good for the genre

This is rad. I enjoy that you've successfully created pseudo 8-bit versions of one of my favorite Zelda games of all time. 10/10, 5/5

LOZ: OOT: Lost Woods remix LOZ: OOT: Lost Woods remix

Pleasant

The mix is very accurate, which I always enjoy. To me, nothing is worse than someone who remixes a well known song but doesn't get the melody right. The harshness of the piano and drums do take away from the piece I think, but I enjoy the flute and the synths. Keep up the good work yes? 7/10, 4/5.

Stimpeh responds: