Super Mario Super Shorts Super Mario Super Shorts

A lot of these were really funny. And yes, while there were shades of Castle Calamity, yours were original and funny as well. Well done ^_^

Pokemon3-D Pokemon3-D

OMG SO FUNNY!!!!

I seriously watch this once a day. just for, "Alright BYE MOM...gonna go be a pokemon trainer now, ow!"

So funny

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Bizarre and Well Done

Very trippy. Makes you think and all. I'm trying not to write down ALL of the cliches. But well done. ^_^

Stack'em Stack'em

must...keep...playing!

This game is highly addictive.

Mr. Rocket Penguin Mr. Rocket Penguin

That was pretty rad

I enjoyed. Music kicked ass too ^_^

Inuyasha Hentai Farietail Inuyasha Hentai Farietail

This is very well done

I have seen a lot of games that follow that kind of play style, this is by far the best one i've seen so far. Good job.

MisterPiccolo responds:

Wow. Thanks alot Darklink2000 = D

Snowboard Kids Idea Snowboard Kids Idea

Please. Finish. This.

This is incredibly gorgeous, and this piece is probably one of my favorite songs of all freaking time. I think I enjoyed the acoustic a bit more than the overdrive guitar BUT BUT-that being said- this could be mind-blowingly awesome.

Snowboard Kids 2 - Jingle Town Snowboard Kids 2 - Jingle Town

I agree with Ellebirdy ^_^ It's got a nice feel and tone to it, but the dips are a little over played. Just a little less would make this even better. Still, nicely done ^_^

Snowboard Kids - Wendy's House Snowboard Kids - Wendy's House

Hey! Yeah! An awesome Snowboard Kids remix!

These songs are all so flipping complex and wonderful, I always love hearing when someone does a good job with them :) The middle was probably my favorite part, the way you built into it. Very awesome. Totally favorited.